Monday, July 2, 2012

Camping



Pearce is now a Weeblo in cub scouts and with that comes monthly camping trips.  So, it only seemed fit that we would ALL go to see him experience his first camp out with his Den.  I did my best to give Paul and Pearce plenty of time to get situated at the camp site before Lucas and I just "showed up".  After all the camp site was less than a mile from my Dad's house which is where Lucas and I were going anyway ;)  We stayed long enough to watch them put up their tent and for Lucas to play around a little bit with some of the other siblings that tagged along also.  It was the first day of triple digit heat so we didn't stay long. 


Did I mention we "stopped by" on our way home, too? 



What? They were grilling hot dogs and making S'mores....We didn't want to miss that!

No comments:

Post a Comment