Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Rock Climbing

Earlier this month we met up with Courtney, Eric, Griffin, and Mitchell for an afternoon of rock climbing.  This is how it went:


Every one started off nice and slow, building confidence,...not freaking out their Mom....Good Job Boys!!!!





Even Jonathan is hanging in there enjoying his time with Grandmama.....


 Then some where along the way......Lucas loses the ropes and climbs on his own!  Not sure if it was Paul helping Lucas to gain such confidence in his ability to free climb......but soon after Lucas found that he could FREE FALL on to a mat once he climbed the wall!!!  I don't have a picture of that, as you can imagine, I wanted to make sure my hands were free just in case I needed to grab a kid and go to the ER!



The boys ended the day with a lot of climbing and a lot of fun, and no one was injured :)  The boys had so much fun we will definitely do this again and maybe Paul and I will come prepared to climb next time.  OK, maybe I will go prepared to climb next time. We all know Paul would've jumped right in and climbed had we been prepared ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment